Must Read- May 14, 2014: $100M for School, Sex with Teacher, Hillary Brain Damage
Teacher and students in classroom Image by iStock Photo
After officers arrived at a storage complex on west Sunshine, a woman is left dead.
- Police kill armed woman who allegedly shot at two men. (News-Leader)
In 2010 Mark Zuckerberg announced on Oprah's show that he was donating money to a New Jersey school. We are learning just how poorly the money was spent.
- Mark Zuckerberg gave New Jersey $100 million to fix Newark's schools, and it looks like it was a waste. (Business Insider)
- Schooled. (The New Yorker)
Nevada schools tells dad he must pay $10,914 to see the info collected on his 4 kids in schools.
A 25-year-old female English teacher gave a 98% grade to an 18-year-old failing student after having a sexual relationship with him.
- Oklahoma teacher gave flunking student 98% after having sex with him multiple times. (NY Daily News)
KSFY anchor, Nancy Naeve, gets angry with listeners who complained about weather coverage of a tornado.
- Local news anchor rips on "Once Upon A Time" fans complaining about tornado warning. (Entertainment Weekly)
There's an open Senate seat in Nebraska. A tea-party candidate, Ben Sasse, won the Republican nomination after a heated election with GOP treasurer Shane Osborn.
Karl Rove had questions about Hillary Cinton's medical condition during the Benghazi hearing.
- Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton might have brain injury. (Politico)
- Rove on Hillary Clinton: "of course she doesn't have brain damage." (Washington Post)