Must Read- May 2, 2014: Tax Cut Veto, Springfield Pot Settlement, MO Obamacare Numbers
Legal Marijuana Image by MGN Online
Springfield Pot Settlement:
After the City of Springfield voted in a marijuana citizen petition, they then rejected it... causing a stir. The people behind the petition then sued the city. The City of Springfield has settled with the people behind the petition.
- Least costly way out of a suit? Or a $225,000 mistake? (News-Leader)
Gov. Nixon has vetoed a tax cut for Missouri residents, again.
- For second year, Nixon opposes broad tax cuts. (PolitcMO)
- Gov. Nixon annouces veto of Senate Bill 509. (Gov. Nixon)
Workers at Rogersville's Apple Market are threatening to walk after their hours have been cut due to the new health care law.
Obamacare numbers for Missouri have been released.
Under Civial Forfeiture laws, the IRS can just seize your money and then you have to fight to get it back.
- The heavy handed of the IRS seizes innocent Americans' assets. (The Washington Post)
Journalists on Social Media:
A media monitor, and a staff of aids, follow journalists on social media and contact them when they do not agree with what they said.
- When the White House hates your tweets. (Yahoo News)