Must Read- May 20, 2014: New VA Whistleblower, Chipotle says No Guns
VA Logo Image by MGN Online
Dr. Margaret Moxness, a psychiatrist, and former VA employee says the horrible treatment of veterans lead to suicide in West Virginia.
- VIDEO: new whistleblower blames VA for Veteran suicide in West Virginia. (Fox News)
- Ex-VA doctor: prosecute administrators for patient delays. (Newsmax)
Jay Carney is saying that President Obama didn't know about the problems till he saw them on the news. This isn't the first time this excuse has been used...
The Obama administration was warned about the VA system's problems in 2008, just weeks after the election.
- He knew! Obama told of Veterans Affairs health care debacles far back as 2008. (Washington Times)
McCaskill is working with a publisher and a co-writer on a book about her Senate camipagin against Todd Akin.
- McCaskill snags $70K in advance for tell-all book. (News-Leader)
Catherine Hanaway served as the Missouri Speaker of the House from 2002 to 2004. She is now running for Governor under the Republican party.
Chipotle on Guns:
A group backed by Michael Bloomberg, Moms Demand Action, has asked Chipotle to stop allowing guns inside the restaurant... and Chipotle said, ok.
- Chipotle: don't bring guns in our stores. (CBS Dallas)
- Moms Demand Action thanks Chipotle for asking customers to leave their guns at home. (Moms Demand Action)
- Moms Demand Action on Facebook
- Chipotle on Facebook