Must Read- May 21, 2014: Joe Biden to Prom, James O'Keefe Video
Tony Magpantay/MGN Image by MGN Online
After two students said they saw a girl in trouble outside of Bissett Elementary, and an investigation by the Springfield Police, they say there was no reason to send out an Amber Alert.
A website has been created with every imaginable racial slur.
Notre Dame's club coordination council rejected the approval of the Student for Child-Orientation Policy (SCOP) club.
- Notre Dame won't recognize "traditional marriage" student club. (Fox News)
- Student for Child-Orientation Policy on Facebook
A new study shows handshakes spread diseases and are asking for handshake-free zones.
Talia Maselli asked Joe Biden to her prom in Connecticut. While Biden turned her down, he did send her a small gift and invited her to the White House.
- Joe Biden declines invite to prom, but sends student corsage and note. (NY Daily Mail)
- Biden can't attend high school student's prom but send card, hand-picked corsage. (US News & World Report)
James O'Keefe's new project includes Hollywood actors, producers, a fake Middle Eastern oil family, and a film on fracking.
Royal Caribbean has announced a 53-day day cruise.
- Royal Caribbean sets epic journey for new ship. (USA Today)
Or, you could just go on the 7-day KSGF cruise with Nick & Kortni!
A study is showing that the oversimplification of activism is why it's successful.
- The less you know. (Slate)