Must Read- May 22, 2014: Hepatitis A Scare, Haunted Springfield
Image by MGN Online
While the Phoenix VA was under investigation, the director, Sharon Helman, received a $8,500 bonus.
- Director of Phoenix VA hospital where vets died from delays received $8,500 bonus in April. (The Weekly Standard)
President Obama took to TV to address the VA issue.
- VIDEO: Under pressure to respond, Obama addresses VA hospital scandal. (CBS News)
- Price is Right viewers get mad at Obama again for interrupting their beloved game show. (Mediaite)
During a Google hangout Florida Dem. Rep. Joe Garcia, says that communism works.
- Dem Congressman "we've proved that communism works." (The Daily Caller)
Actor Ed Begley Jr. is saying why he was caught in a sting video by James O'Keefe on fracking.
- Video of Hollywood environmentalists in anti-fracking sting operation to debut. (The Hollywood Reporter)
A worker at Red Robin tested positive for Hepatitis A and possibly transmitted it to customers during May 8-16th. Customers during this period are asked to get a free vaccination from the CDC.
- Thousand of restaurant customers in Springfield may be at risk for hepatitis A. (KY3)
- Red Robin open for business, hepatitis A questions linger. (Ozarks First)
- Springfield-Greene County Health Department
- Hepatitis A Hotline for questions 417-829-6200
- A vaccination clinic has been set up at Remingtons- 1655 W. Republic Road. Thursday, May 22: 11am to 6pm & Friday, May 23: 7am to Noon.
- You can also stop by Mercy's Smith Glynn Callaway Clinic- 3231 S. National May 24-26 from Noon to 4pm.
Edward Underwood was our ABC Books Author of the week. He is co-author of "Haunted Springfield Missouri."
The Voters Trust, a non-profit group, is offering $1 million to anyone who can prove IRS leadership was purposefully targeting conservative groups.
32 buses dropped off minimum wage protesters near McDonald's headquarters. More than 100 of those protesters were arrested.