Must Read- May 27, 2014: Water Slide Rumors, Racist Receipt, Health Insurance for Small Businesses
Red Lobster Logo Image by MGN Online
The White House accidentally leaked the name of a CIA agent.
According to CNN's John King, Democrats are starting to point fingers at President Obama and calling him names.
- Democrats privately calling Obama "detached," flat-footed," "incompetent." (The Weekly Standard)
Tallest Water Slide:
After the delay of Kansas Cities Verrudkt water slide, rumors started surfacing. Schlitterbahn says the rumors are just not true.
- Schlitterbahn: Verruckt rumors untrue, no test riders have gone airborne. (Kansas City Star)
Toni Jenkins worked at Red Lobster, she claims that a Tennessee man left her no tip and used the "n" word on the receipt. The man, and handwriting experts say this was not written by him- so he is suing.
- Man accused of leaving racist receipt at Red Lobster sues waitress, restaurant. (NY Daily News)
- Red Lobster waitress given $10,000 after racist receipt fiasco. (NY Daily News)
Flashback: Here are false stories that have come from restaurant workers.
- Waitress who posted no-tip receipt from "pastor" customer fired from job. (Consumerist)
- Waitress in anti-gay tipping scandal no longer at restaurant. (ABC News)
Rapper Wale is calling out Senator Harry Reid on his Twitter account for stirring up racism.
- DC rapper blasts Reid on Redskin talk, reminds 3.65M followers of "negro dialect" remark. (The Washington Times)
Obama dislikes the idea that all states get 2 Senate seats.
- Obama blames Founding Fathers "structural" design of Congress for gridlock. (The Washington Times)
Obamacare/ Health Insurance:
There is another new stipulation for small business owners and how they provide health insurance for their employees.
- IRS bars employees from dumping workers into health exchange. (New York Times)