Must Read- May 28, 2014: Drug Cartel Message in TX, Tea Party Wins, CA Mass Shooting
Image by MGN Online
Republic residents Donald and Melinda Call filled a lawsuit on Friday against Red Robin for allowing an employee to work with Hepatitis A.
- Class-action suit filed against Red Robin. (News-Leader)
- Class-action petition filed against Red Robin for Springfield's hepatitis A emergency. (KY3)
In El Paso police are looking into mannequins hanging from billboards threatening law enforcement to take bribes or be killed.
- Chilling drug cartel-style threats hit Texas billboards. (The Blaze)
- Chilling cartel-like warnings with hanging mannequins found on Texas billboards. (New York Daily News)
Texas Republican Primary:
Texas is one of the lowest taxed states, but Tea Party republicans ran on the fact that the state is taxed too much.
- Texas Tea Party dominates GOP primary, unseats Lt. Governor and house's oldest rep. (The Wire)
- Ted Cruz, Tea Party dominates Texas Republican primary politics. (Breitbart)
Elliot Rodger Killing Spree:
Samuel Wurzelbacher "Joe the Plumber" wrote a letter to the parents of the victims murdered by California Teen Elliot Rodger.
- Your dead kids don't trump my constitutional rights. (Washington Times)
Fingers are being pointed as to who is to blame for the killings in California by Elliot Rodgers.
- Apatow, Rogen slam WaPost film critic for blaming California mass shooting on white male Hollywood culture. (CBS DC)
There is a Twitter movement after the mass shooting, some are trying to tie this issue into an attack on women.
We are learning more about a VA out of Texas.
- Texas VA run like a "crime syndicate," whistleblower says. (The Daily Beast)
Michelle Obama's healthy eating program isn't going over so well in Boston.
- Salad bars vanish from Boston schools. (CBS Boston)
Springfield Public Schools will be giving away free "taxpayer funded" lunches to any child this summer under 18.
- Today is last day of R-12 classes- summer meals begin Monday. (Ozarks First)
VIP Abortion Services:
An abortion clinic in New York is offering clients five-star services.