Must Read- Nov. 12, 2013: Obamacare Numbers, Kill China skit, Common Core
China Flag Image by MGN Online
The Obama administration will change the definition of "enrolled" in Obamacare when the release the numbers of peopled signed up.
- Who counts as an Obamacare enrollee? The Obama administration settles on a different definition. (Washington Post)
The numbers of people who have actually enrolled in Obamacare are not nearly what were expected at this point.
- VIDEO: Obamacare battling 0 in Oregon. (Fox News)
- Only 5 enrollments completed in DC Obamacare exchange. (Politico)
- Initial Obamacare enrollment estimates far short of targets: reports. (Reuters)
James O'Keefe has released an investigation into the Obamacare "navigators"
- The Truth about Navigators. (National Review Online)
- The insiders: six reasons Obamacare will only get worse for Democrats. (Washington Post)
Part of a $41,916 grant was given to Nixa Public Schools as part of the Cardiac Kids Program to check the health of 5th graders.
- Nixa receives grant to conduct cholesterol screenings on 5th grade students. (Ozarks First)
- Nixa Public school system receives grant aimed at improving the health of 5th grade students. (KY3)
- Cardiac Kids. (Cox Health)
Jimmy Kimmel China Skit:
There are calls for Jimmy Kimmel to be fired after a skit where kids say we should kill everyone in China.
- China demands ABC responds to Jimmy Kimmel skit with "Sincere Attitude." (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Protesters pound ABC studios, call for Jimmy Kimmel's firing. (Yahoo TV)
China unveiled a nuclear submarine and released a map of how far a nuclear attack could reach into the United States.
- China unveiled nuclear submarines that could reportedly reach US. (The Blaze)
- China reveals fleet of nuclear submarines in apparent show of force. (Huffington Post)
With Greene County worried about their finances, some are wondering why they don't sell property they own.
Some parents are worried about the politically charged lesson plans under Common Core.