Must Read- Nov. 13, 2013: WebMD and Obamacare, Driving Distracted, Atheists
Image by MGN Online
WebMD has been financially benefiting from Obamacare for saying nice things about it.
- WebMD's healthy deal with Obamacare: kind words for law, millions from feds. (Washington Times)
Bill Clinton is putting in his two-cents.
- Bill Clinton adds voice to criticism of Affordable Care Act. (Ozarks First)
- Assessing the healthcare rollout. (Ozy)
- Right sees effort to distance Hillary. (The Hill)
Your chance of an accident increases by 80% if you are eating while driving.
Black Friday info is staring to be released
- Wal-Mart releases Black Friday sale plans. (Ozarks First)
- A glance at store hours for holiday kickoff. (ABC News- AP)
The midwest's largest Atheist convention will be in Springfield this weekend.
It has been announced that Rand Paul will attend Missouri's Lincoln Days in Springfield.