Must Read- Nov. 14, 2013: Holder Impeachment, McCaskill on Obamacare
Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) Image by US Senate Photo
Greene County Tax:
Greene County elected officials can't understand why the use tax failed in Greene County.
- Officials trying to figure out defeat of use tax. (News-Leader)
Rep. Pete Olson of Texas and ten other Republicans will introduce a resolution today to impeach Attorney General Eric Holder.
- House Republicans to call for Eric Holder impeachment. (Politico)
- Rep. Olson introduces articles of impeachment against Eric Holder. (Fox News)
For some reason McCaskill couldn't see the writing on the wall when Obamacare was being talked about, and now that people are losing their insurance her song is changing... a little.
- Sen. Claire McCaskill on Obamacare: "The store is open and we've locked the front door." (Washington Times)
- McCaskill says insurance cancellations under Obamacare "inexcusable, embarrassing." (St. Louis Public Radio)
Numbers are coming out for Obamacare sign-ups.
- More bad news for the Affordable Care Act. (News-Leader)
- Health Insurance Marketplace: November enrollment report. (Health and Human Services)
Author of the Week:
Thomas Bogar takes a look behind the scenes at Ford Theatre during the Lincoln assassination.
- Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination: The Untold Story of the Actors and Stagehands at Ford's Theatre
- ABC Books on North Glenstone
Rand Paul has been scheduled to come to Missouri Lincoln Days in Springfield in February
A video of frozen McRibs has gone viral online, causing some outrage about its looks.