Must Read- Nov. 15, 2013: Obamacare Changes, Greene Co. Property, Coin
President Obama Health Care Image by MGN Online
Obama is one again making laws for America by dictating what he wants to happen and bypassing how laws are created.
- Roiling health care waters, Obama's fix could make matters worse. (McClatchyDC)
- Obama's prosecutorial discretion raises questions about executive authority. (Washington Times)
- Obama to alter parameters of Obamacare yet again- does he have the authority to change laws passed by congress? (The Blaze)
- POLL: Does Obama have the legal authority to make his health care "fix"? (Washington Times)
The architect of Obamacare thinks that people who are healthy have an unfair advantage in live.
- Obamacare architect: genetic "lottery winners" have been paying an "artificially low price." (Real Clear Politics)
Greene County Property:
Greene County Presiding Commissioner, Jim Viebrock, trying to explain why they own personal property.
Alec Baldwin once again spouts off another anti-gay slur.
- Alec Baldwin apologizes for hurling "anti-gay epithet" at photographer. (Fox News)
- Alec Baldwin casually uses another gay slur. (New York Magazine)
Locke & Smith Foundation:
The Locke & Smith Foundation analyzes the constitutionality of legislation in Missouri
Coin is a new devices that lets you downsize on the amount of cards you carry in your wallet.
- Tired of a fat wallet? Coin lets you hold all your cards in a single, connected card. (Venture Beat)
- Frequently Asked Questions. (Only Coin)
Oprah is telling people overseas that people don't like Obama are racist.