Must Read- Nov. 19, 2013: Gay Marriage Tax Returns, Poo on Palin, John Doe Investigation
Gay Pride Flag Image by iStock Photos
MO Tax Code:
Gov. Nixon says that same-sex couples can file taxes jointly in Missouri. There is debate whether Nixon can break state law to do this.
- Missouri Statues and Codes 143.031
- Gov. Jay Nixon executive order 13-14
- State AG: same-sex, joint tax returns are OK by law. (News-Leader)
Missouri Representative Nick Marshall (R-District 30) says he will file articles of impeachment against Gov. Nixon.
- Lawmaker says he plans to file articles of impeachment against Nixon. (News-Leader)
- State Rep. Nick Marshall threatens to impeach Gov. Nixon for allowing gays to file joint taxes. (Riverfront Times)
- Rep. Nick Marshall
A Costco in California has labeled the Bible's in its store as fiction books.
- Costco-- the bible is fiction. (Fox News)
- Costco claims labeling Bible as "fiction" to be "human error." (Opposing Views)
George Zimmerman was arrested on Monday for felony aggravated assault for allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend.
Steve Helms is running for Greene County Presiding Commissioner, a seat which will be vacated by Jim Viebrock.
The Obamacare administration was warned in March that there were six tests that did not meet requirements.
An Alabama high school is in trouble for a banner at the football game that said "Hey Indians. Get ready to leave in a Trail of Tears round 2."
- Alabama school apologizes for "Trail of Tears" football banner. (Fox News)
- Alabama principal apologizes for "Trail of Tears" banner at high school football game. (NBC News)
MSNBC is having a hard time controlling their hosts. First, Alec Baldwin spews gay slurs at a photographer and now Martin Bashir is saying someone should crap in Sarah Palin's mouth.
- Martin Bashir says someone should defecate in Sarah Palin's mouth. Has MSNBC gone mad? (The Telegraph)
- MSNBC's Bashir apologizes for saying someone should defecate on Sarah Palin. (Real Clear Politics)
John Doe Investigation:
Subpoenas are being issued for correspondence between conservative groups in Wisconsin and documents related to Scott Walker's campaign. This is a secret investigation.
- Homes raided, subpoenas issued targeting conservative groups and allies of Scott Walker. (Capitol City)
- Wisconsin political speech raid. (Wall Street Journal)
Detainees at Gitmo are living the high life. They are learning about landscaping, calligraphy, and Microsoft Power Point.
- Gitmo good life: US spends millions on landscaping, art classes, for terror detainees. (Washington Times)