Must Read- Nov. 20, 2013: Obamacare, School Crossings, Approval Rating
Once again employees are upset that they have to work on a holiday.
- Simon Mall store employees protest Thanksgiving Day opening. (News-Leader)
Obama Approval Rating:
Obama's approval rating has dropped to 37%. His disapproval rating is up to 57%
- Presidential Obama's approval rating drops to lowest in presidency. (CBS News- Scribd)
- Obamacare support, Obama approval sinks to new lows. (CBS News)
Springfield School Crossing:
The City of Springfield pays for Springfield Public School crossing guards and are considering no longer paying for this service.
- Springfield-area leaders toss around hot potato of safety at school crossings. (News-Leaders)
- City and county want Springfield school district to fund, manage crossing guards. (KY3)
One Reporter feels like Republicans didn't care about people's health insurance problems until Obamacare came along and they had something political to attack.
- Republicans suddenly have a lot of sympathy for the uninsured- but not really. (Business Insider)
Obamacare satire is continuing. Now out are Obamacare 2013 stamps.
- Mailcall: 2013 Obamacare commemorative stamp collector set. (The People's cube)