Must Read- Nov. 27, 2013: Immigration Heckler, Thanksgiving Parade Controversy
American flag with Statue of Liberty split by barb wire Image by MGN Online
Ju Hong, an illegal immigrant heckled President Obama on his immigration policy.
- Obama calls for quick action on immigration, and so does a heckler. (New York Times)
- Heckler "disappointed" by President Obama. (Politico)
- Obama heckler has history of civil disobedience. (Yahoo News)
- Who is Ju Hong. (Berkeleyside)
- Ju Hong (Twitter)
Illegal immigrants aren't living in the shadows.
- Holding foreign visitors to their promises. (National Review Online)
President Obama has violated the constitution before when it comes to executive actions. Will he do it again? The Obama administration says they have no idea.
Rules could change when it comes to tax-exempt groups in attempt to change campaign contributions.
Eighty years ago balloons in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade weren't cartoon characters from TV and movies.
Animals activists are threatening to protest at this year's thanksgiving parade over Sea World's "A Sea of Surprises" float.
OJ Simpson's manager is saying that Khloe Kardashian could possibly be OJ's love child with Kris Jenner.
- Khloe Kardashian paternity claim: OJ Simpson's manager says former NFL player "could be" the reality star's biological father. (NY Daily News)
Gore's relationship with Hampton Creek Foods may be what has caused Al Gore to tell Forbes Magazine he's now a vegan.
- Al Gore goes vegan, with little fanfare. (Washington Post)
- Al Gore is now vegan, just like Bill Clinton. (Los Angeles Times)
Billionaire media mogul Haim Saban said he has valet parking at his house and wonders why he had to walk to the White House.
- Obama fundraiser gripes about lack of valet parking at White House. (Washington Post)
Alec Baldwin's weekly MSNBC show has been canceled and he blames gay advocates.
- Alec Baldwin blames "the fundamentalist wing of gay advocacy" for getting fired from MSNBC. (Business Insider)
A New York gun law doesn't go into action until January 15th, but people are already being arrested for it.