Must Read- Nov. 4, 2013: KKK Costume, Roayls Hot Dog Lawsuit, Obama Killing People
Kansas City Royals Official Lettering Logo Image by MGN Online
An assistant football coach at MSSU was shot dead in a Joplin movie parking lot.
- Police say football coach murdered by acquaintance. (Joplin Globe)
- Report expected in slaying of coach. (Joplin Globe)
Klan Halloween Costume:
A 7-year-old Virginia kid was allowed to dress as a KKK member and caused a bit of a stir.
- Mother responds to controversy after son dressed as Klansmen for Halloween. (WHSV)
- Mom who allowed her seven-year old son who dressed up like KKK member for Halloween faces angry backlash. (Daily Mail)
In 2009 a KC Royals fan's eye was injured by a hot dog thrown by the mascot.
- Fan hurt by hot dog sues Royals. (ESPN)
- Royals mascot in front of Supreme Court for hitting fan in eye with hot dog. (Fanside)
A new book called "Double Down" is saying that President Obama bragged to aides that he was "really good at killing people."
- Obama brags, in new book: I'm "really good at killing people" with drones. (Washington Times)
- Obama told aides he's "really good at killing people," new book "Double Down" claims. (Huffington Post)
- Double Down: Game Change 2012. (Amazon)
Tuesday morning's President Obama is presented a "kill list" in counter-terrorism meetings.
- Secret "kill list" proves a test of Obama's principles and will. (New York Times)
After the French government raises taxes for enviromental purposes, thousands of people take to the street in protest.
- French riot police use tear gas on anti-tax protests. (France 24)
- More than 10,000 French protesters clash with police over "ecotax" (RT)
New York Mayor's Race:
Bill de Blasio wants to take the city of New York to new extremes.
- New York schools may close for Muslim holidays. (Yahoo News)
- Bill de Blasio's planned pre-k tax on wealty gets support in legislature. (NY Daily News)
- De Blasio not "some boring white guy" according to his daughter. (Politicker)