Must Read- Nov. 7, 2013: Use Tax Vote, Greene Co. Property, Mizzou Boos
Mizzou Logo with tiger Image by MGN Online
Greene County Use Tax:
Now that the Greene County use tax failed on Tuesday, Greene County is saying that they will have to look at budget cuts.
- Use tax proposal fails in Greene County. (News-Leader)
- County employees worry after failure of use tax. (News-Leader)
- Greene County prepares for budget cuts after loss at polls. (Ozarks First)
- Crowded Greene County jail faces budget cuts. (Ozarks First)
Greene County Property:
Greene County owns a home off of south Cox road.
Blockbuster is closing its remaining 300 stores in the United States by January.
Election win phone calls:
Joe Biden called the wrong Martin Walsh after the Boston Mayoral race.
- Vice president Biden congratulates the wrong Martin Walsh. (The Boston Globe)
President Obama congratulated Chris Christie in beating a Democrat.
- Obama congratulates Chris Christie on his reelection. (Huffington Post)
National Guard Ceremony:
Mizzou fans booed when the president was mentioned during the swearing in of members of the National Guard.
- Crowds boo during National Guard ceremony at Mizzou football game. (CBS St. Louis)
- Football fans boo president during National Guard ceremony. (ABC 17 News)