Must Read- Oct. 1, 2013: Gov't Shutdown, Obamacare Launches
Government Shutdown with American Flag and Capitol Image by MGN Online
People are trying to find their way around Obamacare
- Most popular question at healthcare.gov: How to get exemption from lack-of-coverage penalty fee? (The Weekly Standard)
- US employers slashing workers hours to avoid Obamacare insurance mandate. (The Guardian)
- Merck to fire 8,500 in strategy overhaul that shifts R&D. (Bloomberg)
Some Missouri residents will loose coverage under Obamacare
- 10 States where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans. (The Daily Caller)
- Consumer groups criticize Anthem's narrow network in Missouri's Obamacare marketplace. (Kaiser Health News)
Navigators are the people who help you with your Obamcare questions.
- Navigators warned: don't leave tax returns on fax machine. (Americans for Tax Reform)
President Obama says there will be glitches in Obamacare.
- President Obama: Expect months of "glitches." (Politico)
- Surpise! Obama health care insurance exchange website don't work, a total mess. (Twitchy)
Peter Kinder is putting out feelers for taking on Republican Representative Jason Smith
- Kinder forms exploratory committee for possible 8th district run. (Southeast Missourian)