Must Read- Oct. 10, 2013: Obamacare Cost, Ethanol, Springfield Petition Process
The IRS was discussing confidential tax payer information with White House officials when it came to a lawsuit over Obamacare.
- White House, IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info. (Daily Caller)
- Do these new emails show that the White House and IRS traded confidential tax information. (The Blaze)
The government awarded a $93.7M contract to CGI Federal when it comes to creating healthcare.gov. We are learning that the cost to Americans has actually been $634M
- Report: US taxpayers shelled out $634,320,919 for Obamacare website. (Fox News)
- Obama spent $634M to build broken healthcare.gov website. (Front Page Mag)
The deadline first reported to Americans when it comes to signing up for Obamacare will be moved up.
- Obamacare deadline will be several weeks earlier than expected: IRS. (Wall Street Journal Market Watch)
In a vote of 6-2, Missouri lawmakers blocked more ethanol in Missouri gasoline.
- MO lawmakers block rule allowing E15 gasoline. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
City of Springfield Petition Process:
The City of Springfield was not happy with how a 2012 vote on the petition process turned out and are looking at taking it to voters once again.
- City of Springfield's petition process under review. (News-Leader)
Author of the Week:
What would it look like for America if Russia imploded?
Mike Ditka regrets not running aginst Obama in Illinios' Senate race in 2004