Must Read- Oct. 11, 2013: Congress Approval, US Stamps Scrapped
US Postal Box with Stamp Image by MGN Online
Only 14% of the country think we are headed in the right direction. Approval of congress is also very low.
- NBC/ WSJ poll: 60 percent say fire every member of congress. (NBC News)
- Poll: Americans find little to like in Washington. (myway)
- Republican approval rating falls to lowest point in Gallup poll history. (SF Gate)
A new website encourages you to drunk dial congress
The President's council on fitness said no to a group of stamps because they showed kids doing activities that were dangerous.
- USPS halts Michelle Obama-Inspired stamps because they depict dangerous activities. (The Blaze)
- Oh, please, Mr. Postman. (NY Daily News)
- Congress' job approval falls to 11% amid Gov't shutdown. (Gallup)
Locke & Smith Foundation:
The Locke & Smith Foundation analyzes the constitutionality of legislation in Missouri.
Kenny Rogers is soon releasing a CD which includes a duet with Dolly Parton.
- Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton release duet. (Euronews)
- Kenny Rogers addresses Dolly Parton affair rumors. (Huffington Post)
Kenny Rogers' "The Toy Shoppe" will be performing at Starlite Theatre in Branson.
Kenny Rogers will be performing in Branson October 11th and November 10th