Must Read- Oct. 16, 2013: Maryville Rape Case, High School Survey
Image by iStock Photos
The media is now spinning the WWII Memorial story saying that Veterans do not have a problem visiting the memorial and that the GOP is just trying to
- Is GOP spin on angry veterans true? (Politico)
- Busloads of WWII veterans access memorial despite shutdown barricades. (NY Daily News)
- Despite shutdown, St. Louis-area veterans visit WWII memorial. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- DC crowd pushes through barriers to WWII memorial. (ABC News)
Setting herself up for a Presidential run, Hillary Clinton claiming that she supported the Bin Laden raid and Biden did not.
Maryville Rape Case:
A Senior raped a 14-year-old in Maryville, MO in January of 2012.
- Nightmare in Maryville: Teens' sexual encounter ignites a firestorm against family. (The Kansas City Star)
- Maryville, MO sex assault case: Hack group Anonymous plans "Twitter Storm." (NBC News)
- Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder releases statement. (KSDK)
- Missouri's AG says can't reopen Maryville teen assault case. (KCTV)
A Maryland High School is asking Sophomores their parents income, political affiliation, and how they think Obama would be treated if he were white.
A prep school is telling parents that if their child is having a party and wants to invite classmates, they must invite everyone if they do it at school.
- Invite all the class to birthday parties. (Daily Mail)
After seven hours on the phone, Janice Baker is the first Delaware resident that has signed up for Obamacare.
- First Delaware resident gets Obamacare health plan. (Delaware Online)
Cell Phone Emergency Alert:
The government has tapped into your phones to push out emergency alerts for dangerous situations. The Palo Alto Fire department used it to advertise a pancake breakfast.
- Emergency alert for Palo Alto Firefighter pancake breakfast draws complaints. (CBS SF Bay Area)
- Palo Alto Fire Chief defends sending alert for charity pancake event. (NBC Bay Area)
We defaulted under both Presidents Carter and Madison
- Government default? It's already happened, twice. (The Daily Caller)
Politicians gone wild:
- "This is what a real man looks like:" City council member accused of exposing self after bar confrontation. (KHQ)
- Emmaus school board member quits amid criticism for dating teen. (6ABC)