Must Read- Oct. 17, 2013: Anonomyous Speaks, McConnell's Earmark
Anonymous Image by MGN Online
The House stenographer was removed on Wednesday night after a vote on the debt ceiling for shouting about God and Freemasons.
The healthcare.gov source code has a phrase that is not visible to users.
- Obamacare website source code: "No reasonable expectation of privacy." (The Weekly Standard)
A Kansas Obamacare Navigator is wanted by police.
- Obamacare Navigator wanted by police. (Fox Nation)
Maryville Rape Case:
The mother of an alleged rape victim in Maryville, MO is starting to speak out about what is happening to their family.
- Nightmare in Maryville: Teens' sexual encounter ignites a firestorm against family. (Kansas City Star)
- Missouri Rape: Mother says sheriff and prosecutor lied. (LA Times)
Anonymous is helping to get the word out about the cover-up of this rape.
Youtube has removed Anonymous' video calling it spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.
- Anonymous takes on Youtube over blocked #opMaryville video. (The Inquisitr)
After the debt bill was passed, we are learning more information on how much debt we owe as well as who got special pet projects funded on the back of Americans.
- Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker. (The Examiner)
- Senate debt deal weakens congress on debt ceiling. (Breitbart)
- Kentucky wins sweet deal in $2.9 Billion budget bill earmark. (Huffington Post)
Author of the Week:
Wesley tells his story about living in a haunted house in 1983. He will be at ABC Books on N. Glenstone on Saturday, Oct. 26 from 1-3pm
Some in Missouri want more money to help combat the mental health problem in Missouri.
- Missouri expansion of mental health services proposal. (Four States)
Cinco de Mayo:
Three students wore American Flag shirts on Cinco de Mayo in 2010 and were told to turn their shirts inside out or go home.