Must Read- Oct. 30, 2013: Immigration Reform, Loss of Health Care, Racist Halloween Costume
Two sites that had ties to the Damascus chemical program have missed inspection deadlines.
- Chemical weapons inspectors in Syria miss deadline. (USA Today)
The chamber is telling Boehner they want "common sense immigration reform."
- Chamber pushes Boehner to pass immigration bill. (The Daily Caller)
Charles Krauthammer believes that if Republicans do nothing Obamacare will blow up and die.
- Charles Krauthammer: Let disaster unfold. (Politico)
There are calls for Kathleen Sebelius to step down from her position with Health and Human services.
- Sebelius to face grilling at hearing on glitch-ridden Obamacare website roll-out. (Fox News)
- Critics ready to question Sebelius. (Politico)
Stenny Hoyer is saying Democrats knew people would lose their insurance because of Obamacare
- Hoyer: Dems knew some patients would lose plans under Obamacare. (The Hill)
- Top Dem admits: "we knew." (National Review)
Dancer and Actress Julianne Hough is being called racist for wearing black makeup for her Halloween costume.
- Julianne Hough slammed for donning "blackface" Halloween costume. (Fox News)
- Julianne Hough apologizes for blackface Halloween costume. (CBS News)
- Laverne Cox of Orange is the New Black "wasn't offended" by Julianne Hough's blackface costume: she did it out of "ignorance." (US Weekly)
Subsidies on dairy end at the start of 2014. Some are worried if there is no deal on the farm bill that milk prices might go up.
- Milk prices poised to soar as Congress bickers on farm bill. (Washington Times)
- Milk prices may skyrocket if farm bill isn't renewed. (NBC News)