Must Read- Oct. 7, 2013: Springfield Square Arrests, AMBERT Alert, Obamacare Liar
Police Car with flashing lights Image by MGN Online
Gas prices are dipping below $3 at some gas station in the Ozarks.
Journalism students from George Washington University say they get their news from Facebook, Twitter, and liberal news sources.
There was a dust-up in downtown over the weekend involving the Springfield police and a pastor which lead to the pastor's arrest.
The government has shut down the AMBER alert program because of the shutdown however other program are still running.
- Federal government closes AMBER alert website. (Town Hall)
- AMBER alert website goes offline amid government shutdown, Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" website stays up. (The Blaze)
A New York times reporter who has spent two-decades covering Washington DC is giving his two-cents on the Obama administration.
Chad Henderson was interviewed by many media outlets about signing up for Obamacare, but we are learning his story may not be true.
- Is Obamacare's first enrollee bogus? (Bloomberg)
- Obamacare "enrollee" Chad Henderson now says he didn't sign up for coverage. (Huffington Post)
- Phony: Obamacare enrollee in media spotlight, Chad Henderson, Hasn't completed signup process! (Fox News)
- News outlets flocking to new Obamacare enrollee who's "so freaking" excited. (The Blaze)
- Chad Henderson signed up for Obamacare and every single media outlet is on it! (Mediaite)