Must Read- Sept. 17, 2013: Viebrock Not Running, Open Carry in MO, US arms al Qaeda
Image by Jim Viebrock
Greene County Politics:
Greene County Presiding Commissioner, Jim Viebrock, says he will not run for the position again.
- Viebrock not running again for Greene County presiding commissioner. (News-Leader)
- Greene County presiding commissioner says one term is enough. (KSPR)
Miss New York won Miss America over the weekend. Her Indian decent has caused a lot of social media buzz.
- Miss America Nina Davuluri brushes off racist remarks. (USA Today)
- A lot of people are very upset that An Indian-American woman won the Miss America pageant. (BuzzFeed)
There are rumors that the new Miss America was talking smack about the former Miss America's weight.
- Beauty Queen: Miss America "fat as [bleep]" (Page Six)
Four Oklahoma girls opened carried in a Marshfield Walmart and were questioned by police officers.
Yesterday President Obama allowed America to arm al Qaeda in Syria.
- Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition. (Washington Examiner)
Alex Jones is saying that the Navy shooting may be a conspiracy theory to get us to stop talking about Syria.
- Alex Jones: Navy Yard shooting may be false flag attack. (Media Matters)
A high school in Denton, Texas has included separation of church and state in it's textbook when listing the Constitution.
- Wait until you see a high school textbook summarizes the rights guaranteed in the 2nd Amendment. (The Blaze)
On September 17th the US Constitution was completed and signed delegates to the Philadelphia Convention in 1787.
- Constitution Day: long live the US Constitution. (Washington Times)
Senator Vitter (Louisiana) is attempting to keep politicians from exempting themselves from Obamacare and Democrats respond.
- Congress' exemption from Obamacare. (National Review Online)