Must Read- Sept. 23, 2013: Muslim Mall Attack, McCaskill on Shut Down, Rand Paul on Obamacare
Claire McCaskill (D-MO) Image by US Senate Photo
Kenya Mall Attack:
We are seeing the religion of peace taking place in Kenya as the death toll has increased to 68.
- Kenya mall attack: military says most hostages freed, death toll 68. (CNN)
- Survivors reveal how gunman executed non-Muslims after asking them to name prophet Mohamed's mother. (Daily Mail)
- Blasts shake Nairobi mall, smoke pours from building. (Reuters)
- Terror group that claimed Kenya attack has recruited Americans before. (ABC News)
On Sunday McCaskill attacked Republicans for not liking Obama's health care plan and their threats to shutdown the government.
- McCaskill: Too many GOP "tantrums" (Politico)
- Budget battle 2013: Lawmakers blame each other as government shutdown looms. (NY Daily News)
Rand Paul wants all federal workers to enroll in Obamacare and not have taxpayers pay for special sobsidies.
Rally for Common Sense:
This grassroots rally will take place on Saturday, October 12th in Holts Summit, MO