Must Read- Sept. 25, 2013: UN Arms Treaty, Cruz on Obamacare, Gun Found in Capitol
Texas Senator Ted Cruz Image by US Senate
Lawmakers are asking Secretary of State John Kerry not to sign a UN arms treaty because of fear of stronger gun regulations.
- Kerry to sign UN arms treaty, despite Senators' opposition. (Fox News)
- Secretary of State Kerry to sign arms trade treaty- diplomats. (Reuters)
Senator Ted Cruz too over the floor on Tuesday in a filibuster-like marathon to attack Obamacare.
- Senator Cruz extends attack on Obamacare into Wednesday. (Washington Post)
Federal Requirements require that insurance be priced equally regardless of medical history. The exchange rate prices are starting to be released.
- Prices set for new health-care exchanges. (Wall Street Journal)
Even thought it was touted that Obamacare would cover everyone, some children may find themselves uninsured.
Missouri Senators weight in on Obamacare.
- McCaskill: grab popcorn, watch GOP. (Politico)
- Blunt, McCaskill clash on Obamacare in government shutdown fight. (Ozarks First)
|TX Senator Ted Cruz (R)
Washington DC: 202-224-5922
Email Senator Cruz Here
Cruz on Facebook
Cruz on Twitter
|MO Senator Claire McCaskill (D)
Washington DC: 202-224-6154
Email Senator McCaskill Here
McCaskill on Facebook
McCaskill on Twitter
|MO Senator Roy Blunt (R)
Washington DC: 202-224-5721
Email Senator Blunt Here
Blunt on Facebook
Blunt on Twitter
Dave Evans, assistant to House Speaker Tim Jones left his gun in the men's restroom.
- State house staffer leaves loaded gun in Missouri Capitol's men's room. (Huffington Post)
- Police: Missouri house staffer left loaded gun in Capitol restroom. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)