Must Read- Sept. 26, 2013: WiFi Busses, Straight-Only Sorority, "Be F**king Presidential"
WiFi School Buses
McCain was busy on twitter yesterday while American citizens were trying to contact the GOP about Obamacare.
President Obama is admitting he did raise taxes when it comes to Obamacare.
- Obama on Obamacare: "We did raise taxes on some things." (Americans for Tax Reform)
WiFi School Buses:
Joplin plans on putting WiFi on several school buses for students to help with homework.
- Some Joplin school buses to get Wi-Fi access. (Joplin Globe)
After the release of an anonymous email, Smith College in Mass. says they will not allow a straight-only sorority.
Pew Research Center's survey shows that 15% of Americans don't go online, and some do it on purpose.
- 15% in US shun internet; most intend to stay offline. (France 24)
Samuel L. Jackson on Obama:
While talking to Playboy, Samuel L. Jackson threw in his two-cents about President Obama and the way he speaks.
- Be F***ing Presidential: Samuel L. Jackson's rant at Obama for trying to "relate" by dropping his g's. (Daily Mail)
- Samuel L. Jackson to Obama: Stop trying to relate, be f***ing presidential. (Huffington Post)
The media in Iran claims CNN changed the translation of President Rouhani's talk on the Holocaust.
- Iran state-media: CNN "fabricated" Rouhani translation on Holocaust. (Washington Times)
The government wants regulations on tax preparers because they think they are helping you get more of your money from the government.
- IRS rides 1884 "dead horse" law to defense of tax preparer rules. (Reuters)
- IRS beats a dead horse, argues for regulations at appeals court. (Forbes)