Must Read- Sept. 5, 2013: Obama's Presidential Library, Mayor's Assassination Attempt, Gun Legislation
Barrel of Gun Image by MGN Online
Things are heating up when it comes to Syria and what America will do.
- Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion. (Washington Post)
- Pentagon knew in 2012 that it would take 75,000 ground troops to secure Syria's chemical weapons facilities. (Daily Mail)
Mayor Assassination Attempt:
An Alaska town has a cat named Stubbs for a Mayor. There was an assassination attempt on Stubbs by a local K9.
North Carolina Tax Cuts:
North Carolina is hoping to be the 8th state to not have an income tax.
- North Carolina Republicans will aim to ax income tax. (Washington Post)
Obama Presidential Library:
A man in New Mexico has posted a sign above a local old-fashion outhouse that says "Obama's Presidential Library."
- Anonymous man hoists "Obama's Presidential Library" sign above New Mexico outhouse. (Washington Times)
- Outrage over outhouse labeled "Obama's Presidential Library." (Breitbart)
Author of the week:
House Bill 436 was vetoed by Governor Nixon due to the language when it came to posting names of gun owners.
- Missouri House Bill 436
- Governor Nixon signs legislation expanding gun rights, vetoes unconstitutional nullification bill. (Missouri Governor Jay Nixon)
- Letter from Koster critiques nullification bill, Funderburk and Jones respond. (The Missouri Times)
- Attorney: Newspapers need to decide how to respond to possible gun info ban. (News-Leader)