Must Read- September 4, 2013: Gun Weilding Clerk, GLTB's Shut Down Bakery, Ravens for Obamacare
Chick-fil-a on south Glenstone is giving away free breakfast September 9-14th. You have to reserve your spot by registering online.
During a hearing on Syria, a Washington Post photographer caught playing poker on his iPhone.
- McCain playing poker on his iPhone. (Washington Post)
Rand Paul took on John Kerry over the Constitution on Syria.
- VIDEO: "It's explicit:" Rand Paul battles John Kerry over the Constitution, Syria in tense Senate showdown. (The Blaze)
McCain said that shouting "Allahu Akhbar" is the same as shouting "Thank God."
- McCain shouting "Allah Akhbar" is the same as Christians shouting "Thank God." (Breitbart)
- Thank God for McCain- Allahu Akhbar. (National Review)
Nancy Pelosi told reporters that she asked her grandson what she should do about Syria.
- Nancy Pelosi huddles with 5-year-old grandson on Syria. (National Review Online)
- VIDEO: Pelosi tells bewildering story about her grandson's question on Syria. (The Daily Caller)
It's being rumored that Assad is moving his chemical weapons to areas populated by civilians.
A Marionville liqor store clerk, who is also an Iraq vet, pulled a gun on a robber.
- MO man tries to stick up clerk who also happens to be an Iraq war vet. (The Blaze)
- Would be armed robber of Marionville liquor store ends up with a loaded gun in his face. (News-Leader)
An Oregon bakery was forced to shut down after harassment from pro-gay supporters after the bakery refused to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple.
- Christian bakery closed after GLTB threats, protests. (Fox News)
- Lesbian couple refused wedding cake, files state discrimination complaint. (The Oregonian)
Things we didn't get to this morning:
Maryland health officials are teaming up again with the Baltimore Ravens. in 2008 they helped spread the word about Medicaid. In October they will begin encouraging people to sign up for Obamacare.
- Baltimore Ravens to aid Obamacare enrollment effort in Maryland. (Politico)
- Maryland enlists NFL's Ravens on Obamacare. (Wall Street Journal)
Missouri Tax Cut:
A teachers union says it will spend around $100,000 on commercials urging lawmakers not to reverse Nixon's veto on Missouri tax cuts.
- MO teachers group running ads against tax cut. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)