Must Read May 5, 2014: Climate Change Chickens, Immigration Beacons, Early Voting
Chickens and Rooster Image by MGN Online- WPBN/WTOM
Federal money is being used to study chickens in Africa. The are wanting to see how we can make American chickens to stand warmer weather.
Psychologists say they have seen a rise in anxiety in young people and believe it may be due to the talk about the end of the world and climate change.
- Youth anxiety on the rise amid climate change. (The Globe and Mail)
- VIDEO: Chris Matthews thinks it's "a little ridiculous" to blame Obama admin for Benghazi security. (Media Research Center)
- New Dem Benghazi strategy floated: boycott select committee. (American Thinker)
Nancy Pelosi is saying that passing amnesty is more important to her than being speaker again and that the GOP should be brave enough to pass Amnesty in tribute of Cinco De Mayo.
Last week a plan was rolled out to help illegal immigrants be more comfortable when breaking into America.
- Desert rescue beacons lets immigrants call for help. (Huffington Post)
Because you support traditional marriage you are labeled anti-gay.
- Anti-gay North Carolina Republican candidate worked as drag queen at gay bar: report. (NY Daily News)
Miss Gay America:
The Miss Gay America pageant is for males 21 and up.
Sex in School:
It seems like daily reports are coming out about teachers, or administrators having sex in school or with students.
- Delaware teacher arrested for alleged inappropriate relationship with 13-year-old student. (CBS Philly)
- School principal fired for "having sex with security guard and parent during school hours and leaving dirty photos on department computers." (Daily Mail)
Early Voting in Missouri:
Over 300,000 signatures have been turned in to put a measure on the ballot to allow early voting.
- Early voting supporters say they have enough signatures. (News-Leader)