Nick Reed's Must Read
June 17, 2014: Free Cash, Troops to Iraq, Hillary's Book Sales
Journal Employee Chase Snider found some hidden cash in Springfield Image by KSGF
Hoping to sell 150,000 books the first week, Hillary's book only sold 60,000 hard cover books and 24,000 ebooks.
- Publishing source: Hillary book a "bomb" (The Weekly Standard)
After saying he wouldn't, President Obama is sending soldiers to Iraq.
- Obama announces 275 US troops will be sent to Iraq to protect American embassy in Baghdad days after saying they would not return. (Daily Mail)
Someone is hiding free money around Springfield. A guy from our office was the first one to find it.
New York is considering offering free citizenship and voting rights to illegals who have paid taxes for three years.
- Immigration reform moves to states; New York eyes citizenship after 3 years of taxes. (Washington Examiner)
Who will be named a "Champion of Change?"
- Amid border crisis: White House to welcome DACA immigrants. (Breitbart)
- White House to honor young illegal immigrants. (The Hill)
Truth in political advertising is being debated in front of the Supreme Court.
- Supreme Court ruling revives challenge to ban on false political speech. (Wall Street Journal)
A Nevada Democrat says he refuses to accept an invitation to come to a Redskins game until the team changes its name.
Michelle Obama said that even though she's smart, a doctor had to pull her aside to talk about how to feed her kids well.