Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It can Happen Again
- Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It can Happen Again Image by Regnery Publishing
Who’s really to blame for America’s catastrophic financial meltdown and devastating national recession? Contrary to what the “Occupy Movement” might tell you, it’s not just greedy Wall Street executives (though they certainly earned their share of scorn). It’s not just failed regulation (even though Washington has failed miserably, both Republicans and Democrats, to protect us). As one of America’s top financial professionals reveals in this shocking new book, the failures of Wall Street and Washington have opened us up to economic warfare, with our foreign enemies exploiting our lurking financial weaknesses.
In Secret Weapon, Kevin D. Freeman unveils how all the evidence—including motive, means, and opportunity—points to America’s foreign enemies as deliberately pushing our economy over the brink. In this stunning exposé, Freeman reveals:
- The evidence linking Communist China and Islamic finance to economic warfare against the United States
- Why initial reports linked the 2008 stock market crash to economic terrorism—and why the Obama administration continues to look the other way
- How the financial attack unfolded—and how the perpetrators tried to cover their tracks
- Why you should expect another financial attack even more devastating than the last one—and how you can protect yourself from it
In Secret Weapon you’ll learn what our enemies know and what the Obama administration has chosen to ignore—that our financial system is profoundly vulnerable to financial terrorism, and that we are being targeted for further and even more destructive attacks by our enemies, who want to cripple America as the world’s leading economy. If you want to protect yourself and protect our country, then you need to read Secret Weapon to understand how we have entered a new age of warfare—an age our enemies want to make the Dark Ages of the United States.
Listen to Nick's interview with Kevin
This author was featured on KSGF Mornings with Nick Reed on Thursday, April 26th.