At the Brink: Will Obama Push Us Over the Edge?
At the Brink: Will Obama Push Us Over the Edge? Image by Regnery Publishing
Guest: John R. Lott Jr.
The most radical president in American history has won a second term. His goal: transform American. His chances of success: frightening.
In this shocking assessment of what President Obama has done and intends to do, celebrated economist and bestselling author John Lott shows that the United States is at the brink of catastrophe—economically and socially. The future of not just our economy but our liberty is in the balance.
In his stunning new book, At the Brink, Lott reveals:
- How the "stimulus" was the most expensive economic failure in history, with consequences that could last for generations
- Why debt will continue to grow under Obama—and the potentially devastating impact it could have on your economic security
- Why you can expect soaring health care costs—hint: it's happening already
- Why American health care will—quite soon, as Obamacare takes effect—no longer be the envy of the world
- Why gun control isn't the panacea the Obama administration makes it out to be—and will in fact make crime worse
- The Obama administration's incredible record of deceit in chipping away at our constitutional rights—from Obamacare's mandates to the scandal of Operation Fast and Furious
What Congress needs to do to change direction fast
Laden with hard facts you haven't seen anywhere else, Lott details just how dangerous Obama's policies have been, and how they'll get even worse without stiff congressional opposition. At the Brink is sobering but essential reading for Americans who care about our future.
Listen to Nick's interview with John
This author will be featured on KSGF Mornings with Nick Reed on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:15am