Certain of our radio programs are available for download, to listen online or as subscriptions in iTunes
- To download a program, select the show you want from the list below. Then, right-click on the "Download" link, choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" and the mp3 file will download into the folder you select.
- To listen to a program online, click the audio button next to the show (if you do not see a popup with the audio player, make sure your browser's popup blocker isn't preventing the site from launching a popup)
- To subscribe to a show podcast, click on the "Subscribe on iTunes" link and follow the instructions on iTunes. If you do not have iTunes, you can download and install it here.
The most recent three podcasts for each show are listed below.
NICK REED PODCAST
Nick Reed Podcast
- What is the news on the new budget deal?
- What is Colin Powell up to?
- What is happening to our healthcare system?
THE GUN SHOW
The Gun Show
- The Gun Show - AR 9mm for Home Defense
- The Gun Show - Consequences of a growing federal government
- The Gun Show - Kydex Holster Review, Tactical Armz Interview
- KSGF Tech Talk - Hour 1
- KSGF Tech Talk - Hour 2
- KSGF Tech Talk - Black Friday Update, Cyber Monday deals
- KSGF/KTTS Crackerbarrel 12-08-2013 - Hour 1
- KSGF/KTTS Crackerbarrel 12-08-2013 - Hour 2
- KSGF/KTTS Crackerbarrel 12-01-2013 - Hour 1
- Annie Busch- Springfield School Board Candidate
- Matthew Simpson- Springfield School Board Candidate
- Dr. Charles Dake- Candidate for State Rep. District 157 (D)
HEALTHY, HAPPY HOUR
Healthy, Happy Hour
- Healthy Happy hour with Dr. Poppy - Musculo-skeletal changes during pregnancy
- The Healthy Happy Hour with Dr. Poppy - Screening mammography, breast density, and breast health
- Healthy Happy Hour with Dr. Poppy - The importance of Iodine