The Springfield Police Officers association has made a request to Missouri's Attorney General to look into the misuse of public resources by members of Springfield's city council.
- See pages of the letter above (you can click on each page to enlarge it).
- April 4, 2017 Greene County Sample Ballot. (KSGF)
Missouri Legislation Covered this morning:
HB706- Creates the offense of nonconsensual dissemination of private sexual images
- House Bill 706 Tracker. (Missouri House)
- Introduced House Bill 706. (Missouri House)
- Rep. Jim Neeley R-District 008. (Missouri House)
- Mo. House panel considers ‘revenge porn’ bill. (News-Leader)
HB403- Changes the laws regarding cell site simulator devices
- House Bill 403 Tracker. (Missouri House)
- Introduced House BIll 403. (Missouri House)
- Rep. Keith Fredrick R-District 121. (Missouri House)
HB906- Provides that the practices of cosmetology and barbering do not include shampooing
- House Bill 906 Tracker. (Missouri House)
- Introduced House Bill 906. (Missouri House)
- Rep. Bruce DeGroot R-District 101. (Missouri House)
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Drug Monitoring Program. (KFVS)
- Rep. Holly Rehder R-District 148. (Missouri House)
- Committee House Bill 90. (Missouri House)
WikiLeaks has released documents that show orders to the CIA to gather information on France's 2012 presidential candidates.
- WikiLeaks Releases Documents On Alleged CIA Spying On French Presidential Candidates. (Daily Caller)
A former aide for Hillary Clinton spoke at Southeast Missouri State University and said that President Trump is making people excited about being racist.
- Former Clinton aide: Trump campaign normalized racism, sexism. (SE Missourian)
- Zerlina Maxwell. (Facebook)
- Zerlina Maxwell. (Official Site)