A known extremist, who was on the terrorist watch list, opened fire on officers last night. ISIS is taking claim for the attack.
- First pic of Paris shooting suspect as footage shows moments after AK-47-wielding ‘ISIS terrorist’ killed policeman and wounded three others on the Champs-Elysées. (The Sun)
- ISIS terrorist who shot dead a cop and wounded three others in AK47 Paris rampage was a KNOWN extremist arrested in February for threatening to kill police just months after serving 15 years for trying murder two officers. (Daily Mail)
President Obama had a phone call with a French Presidential candidate before the election that begins this weekend. Doesn't this sound a little like meddling in other country's elections?
The Patriots called out a New York Post reporter for a tweet comparing the Patriot's visit to the White House from 2015 versus 2017. Come to find out the 2015 picture has player and staff but the 2017 picture only has players.
- New York Times sports editor takes sole blame for Patriots tweet that elicited Trump response. (Washington Post)
- ‘I’m an idiot’: New York Times editor admits tweeting dueling Patriots photos was a blunder. (Twitchy)
Bon Tindle, a Springfield activist and self-described "political operative," is leading a group of citizens in a recall effort of Springfield councilwoman Kristi Fulnecky because of her poor leadership skills.
- Effort underway to oust Fulnecky from Springfield City Council. (News-Leader)
- Sign the petition to recall Fulnecky. (Facebook Event)
- Recall Kristi Fulnecky (Facebook Group)
- Bon Tindle. (Official Page)
Former Mayor Bob Stephens:
Former Springfield Mayor Bob Stephens will be hosting a Drag Bingo event Sunday night at Touche Nightclub.
- Drag Bingo: Pride Pageant. (Facebook Event)
Braden Burson, a Colorado Starbucks barista, posted a video online telling people to stop ordering the company's special Unicorn Frappuccino.
- Are you a fan of Starbucks’ unicorn frappuccino? This barista’s not. (The Sacramento Bee)
Berkeley said that Ann Coulter can't come to their campus next week, like originally planned, but they countered back with the date of May 2nd.