- Springfield crime stats for the week: 63 assaults were reported this week.
- Burglar increases over the summer.
- Increasing drugs in Springfield: the rise for heroin and weed has increased over the past few years.
- Springfield police say they are no longer counting grams or ounces, but pounds.
Stacey tells a few stories about some drug busts across the Ozarks.
- Dee Wampler: legislative items that are pending.
- The impeachment of Trump.
- Senate Bill 59 - eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers.
- House Bill 38 - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017.
- Found fathers and what they would think of America now.