- The Solar Eclipse: Are people going a little overboard about the solar eclipse?
- Why are schools getting out early, why do we need snacks, is there really people selling spots on their land for the eclipse?
Nick talks about future stories about eye doctors and people looking at the solar eclipse.
- Oversized vehicles: Several states have adjusted their freight transportation schedules.
Officials at some state transportation departments have gone so far as to request that trucking companies limit deliveries altogether, or cut back on extra-wide loads.
- Business discrimination: A Wisconsin photographer cannot be forced to compromise her religious beliefs and photograph same-sex “weddings."
- Amy Lawson, who owns a photography business, filed a lawsuit through the (ADF) against the City of Madison and the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development in March.
A customer complained to the photographer about a statement on her website stating that she would not photograph same-sex weddings.
- Pit bulls: The Springfield city council is considering a pit bull ban.
- City council member Craig Hosmer supports stronger penalties for pit bull owners who violate city code. He wants to create a date to stop allowing pit bull registrations.