- Crime Stats: Stacy covers the crime stats across the city limits of Springfield.
- 15 calls of shots heard across Springfield.
- 81 assaults
- Legal use of Self Defense: What to do when someone breaks into your house. What can you legally do?
- Dee Wampler talks about property. You cannot shoot someone if they're stealing items, only if they're trying to hurt you.
Matt says: stay calm, call 911, and try to film the scene to make yourself an even stronger witness.
- Should you carry a round in the chamber: It's come to Matt's attention where people have this question a lot.
- Matt says yes -- It will protect you in the long run if you ever need to pull your gun for a quick fire.