It’s gonna be a rainy day in the Ozarks today. Today Nick Reed was joined by former Springfield councilwoman Kristi Fulnecky and our ABC Books author of the week, Robert Spencer “The History of Jihad; From Mohammed to ISIS”
Missouri’s US Congresswoman Ann Wagner was talking about how the Republican Party can reach out to more women voters and every single idea was big government.
Mika Brzezinski is missing today from The Morning Joe after calling Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a “butt-boy.”
- MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski apologizes for using homophobic slur to describe Mike Pompeo. (KSGF)
- Mika Brzezinski absent from ‘Morning Joe’ following homophobic comment. (Philly- The Inquirer)
Democrat Representative Ted Lieu from California admitted on CNN that he would love to regulate free speech.
- Dem Rep. Lieu: “I Would Love To” Regulate Free Speech, But It’s Better In The Long Run Not To. (Real Clear Politics)
- Ted Lieu admits tyrannical desires: ‘I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech’ (Washington Times)
The National Enquirer bought the story of Playboy model Karen McDougal during President Trump’s presidential campaign in order to kill the story.
- National Enquirer owner admits it buried stories to help Trump’s presidential run. (Chicago Tribune)
President Trump just did something that many presidents have tried- he has made the United States energy independent. We just pumped more oil than we used; we are now selling it on the world market.
- U.S. becomes net exporter of petroleum for first time in nearly 70 years. (Houston Chronicle)
- U.S. Becomes a Net Oil Exporter for First Time in 75 Years. (Fortune)
- Venezuela Now Produces Less Oil Than… North Dakota. (Hot Air)
Larger, liberal ran cities, are facing a homelessness problem- even thought the economy is getting better.
- Homelessness on the rise in some U.S. cities. (CBS News)
Author of the Week:
This week’s ABC Books Author of the Week is Robert Spencer.