Today will be another beautiful day in the Ozarks, but the chance of rain comes tomorrow. This morning Nick talked about how Republicans are afraid of the ruling on Obamacare and how Democrats might make them look in the media.
Michael Flynn/ Russia:
A former prosecutor, Sidney Powell, analyzes the Flynn case and explains how prosecutors have more power than many Americans believe.
- Former Prosecutor: My Colleagues Coerce Innocent People- Like Flynn- To Plead Guilty Every Day. (Daily Caller)
- What If G-Men Went After the Washington Post as They’re Going After the Enquirer? (New York The Sun)
The reporter who was first to talk about the dossier now doubts many of the facts in it calling them “likely false.”
- Reporter who met with Christopher Steele now doubts the Infamous dossier. (Daily Caller)
- Extensive Interview with ‘Russian Roulette’ Coauthor Isikoff Reveals Big Problems With ‘Collusion’ Theory. (Mediaite)
Obamacare was ruled unconstitutional by a judge and the reaction has been interesting… even by Republicans.
- Susan Collins: Obamacare-killing court ruling ‘will be overturned’ (Washington Examiner)
- Blunt declines to criticize judge who struck down health care law on Meet the Press. (Missourinet)
A father in Greenwood (a suburb outside of KC) turned himself into police for drowning his young child. When police when to go rescue her body from the pond, she was found floating face-up.
- 6-month-old found floating face up in pond after dad confesses to watching her sink: police. (Fox News)
A 11-year-old with an inoperable brain tumor, called DIPG, went in for a scan and it showed her tumor had disappeared.
Elections are coming up in April for several Springfield City council seats and we are starting to see who the candidates are.
- Growing list of council hopefuls include Springfield’s first openly LGBTQ candidate, more. (News-Leader)
She says she had to give up her “Zen lifestyle” to run for office and wants to take a break before she even starts her job. She will be taking us on her journey.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces ‘self-care’ break before congressional session even starts. (New York Daily News)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. (Twitter)
Missouri State Rep.-elect Mary Elizabeth Coleman agrees with U.S. Rep. Ann Wagner that more conservative women need to run for office…
- Encourage more conservative women to run for office. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
but if you look at Wagner’s plan for 2019, it’s full of liberal ideas.