Today Nick analyzed what President Trump will do about the border, talked about a journalist who won a CNN award in 2014 who just admitted to faking news, and he was also joined by former Springfield councilwoman Kristi Fulnecky.
Conservatives who were looking for action taken at the border are quickly turning on President Trump.
- Ann Coulter: Trump Will Have ‘No Legacy Whatsoever’ Without Wall. (Daily Beast)
- ‘This Was a Cave’: Malkin Blasts McConnell After Loss in Border Wall Funding Battle (Fox News)
- Conservatives voice frustration after Trump signals ‘gutless’ retreat on border wall. (Fox News)
A triple amputee Air Force Veterans has taken action into his own hands and is raising money to fund the border wall.
- Triple-amputee Air Force veteran on mission to raise $1B for US-Mexico border wall. (Fox News)
- We The People Will Fund The Wall. (Go Fund Me)
Some are hoping that President Trump will pull out a veto.
The Senate passed the stopgap measure for funding the government… then Trump post’s this…
- Senate passes stopgap resolution to avoid government shutdown. (NBC News)
The Democrats, who know Steel Slats (Wall) are necessary for Border Security, are putting politics over Country. What they are just beginning to realize is that I will not sign any of their legislation, including infrastructure, unless it has perfect Border Security. U.S.A. WINS!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 20, 2018
CNN’s 2014 Journalist of the Year just revealed that he created fake news for at least 14 of his stories.
- Award-winning journalist Claas Relotius wrote fake news, German magazine Der Spiegel says. (USA Today)
- Germany’s Der Spiegel says star reporter Claas Relotius wrote fake stories ‘on a grand scale’ (CNN)
Author of the Week:
Democrat Louisiana State Senator John Milkovich is no fan of Robert Muller.
- Robert Mueller– Errand Boy for the New World Order. (KSGF)
- ABC Books. (Facebook)
It looks like the Democrats faked Russian influence in Roy Moore’s campaign.
- Secret Experiment in Alabama Senate Race Imitated Russian Tactics. (New York Times)
- Russian Twitter bots invade Roy Moore’s account; Senate candidate blames Doug Jones, Dems. (Alabama)
It looks like Buzzfeed got the dossier from someone tied to McCain…