CNN’s Jim Acosta visits the border wall as they back out of an interview with a San Diego Station, a member of the media is fired for altering a President Trump video, and more.
Jim Acosta just showed how dense he really is. He posted a video of himself at the border, a part that has a wall up, and he said there was no crisis going on… proving that the wall is working.
I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today. pic.twitter.com/KRoLdszLUu
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) January 10, 2019
- CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work. (Fox News)
- CNN’s Acosta Mocked By White House After “Tranquil” Border Wall Visit: “Barriers Work! Great Job Jim!” (Real Clear Politics)
- Jim Acosta shows ‘walls work’ at border, GOP politicians tease. (Washington Examiner)
CNN asked a local San Diego station to do an interview about their thoughts on the border wall. CNN then found out that they had reported about it in the past about how effective it was, so they cancelled.
- San Diego TV station: CNN declined our ‘local view’ because of reports on wall effectiveness. (The Hill)
- CNN requests KUSI for local view on the border, declines our reporter after finding out wall works. (KUSI)
What’s happened to Lindsey Graham (not that we are complaining)?! He’s pushing the wall very hard, but remember in 2015 he was for amnesty and was even being called Lindsey Grahamnesty?
- Lindsey Graham: Critics call me ‘Lindsey Grahamnesty’ and ‘Lindsey Gomez’ (Washington Times)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham: It’s time for Trump to declare a national emergency. (Business Insider)
CBS is being called out for removing fact-checks that proved President Trump’s points about illegal immigration- including the fact that women are being raped!
- CBS Redacts Fact Check After Accidentally Proving Trump’s Point. (Western Journal)
- CBS Deletes ‘Fact-Check’ That Proved Trump Right. (Daily Wire)
A staff member at a Seattle Fox affiliate has been fired for visually changing President Trump’s appearance to make it look like he was sticking his tongue out at the American people and changing the hue to make him look more orange.
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video. (Seattle Times)
If you are interested in learning more about the Missouri constitution, the Lcoke & Smith Foundation will be hosting a free class.
- Missouri Constitution Class. (Facebook)