State of the Union:
President Trump saw huge success last night after the State of the Union
- Both CBS and CNN Polls: 76 Percent of Viewers Approve President Trump’s State of the Union Speech; CBS: 72 Percent Approve His Immigration Ideas. (Gateway Pundit)
- CNN: Our poll respondents had ‘very positive’ view of Trump speech. (Grabien News)
Last night President Trump vowed that we will never be a socialist country
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from the State of the Union
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg skips State of the Union. (Washington Examiner)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Absent for State of the Union. (Breitbart)
Last night was President Trump’s State of the Union address. You couldn’t help but notice all of the Democrat women wearing white- but did it really help them? The Democrats keep saying he is racist, so why would you wear the color of the group most known for racism?
- Peggy Noonan says Ocasio-Cortez has ‘rare bad night,’ freshman rep responds. (Fox News)
- Trump campaign adviser on Democrats in white: ‘The only thing . . . missing tonight is the matching hood’ (Washington Post)
Democrats continued to show their contempt for President Trump last night- event when he talked about how we have the lowest minority unemployment rate.
- Democrats didn’t applaud Trump’s celebration of record-low minority unemployment. (Washington Examiner)
The Washington Post secured Elizabeth Warren’s hand written registration for the Texas bar.
- Elizabeth Warren listed race as ‘American Indian’ in newly revealed Texas State Bar card from 1986. (Fox News)
Here is the form Elizabeth Warren filled out for the State Bar of Texas claiming American Indian heritage. pic.twitter.com/VwHifS7BCL
— Amy Gardner (@AmyEGardner) February 6, 2019