City of Springfield:
The Taxpayer Protection Alliance has brought to the attention of people that local municipalities are taking taxpayer money to set up their own broadband networks and Springfield was one of those with the creation of CU’s Springnet which has cost upwards of $60 million!
- Broadband Boondoggles: A Map of Failed Taxpayer-Funded Networks. (Taxpayer Protection Alliance)
- Springnet. (City Utilities)
- Springnet. (Official Site)
- Painful lessons from a municipal broadband boondoggle. (Star Tribune)
Do Democrats rely on the ignorance of people to vote for them?
- Democrats Need Stupid Voters. (American Thinker)
The DNC announced it would not allow Fox News to host a primary debate.
- Dems won’t let Fox News host primary debate. (The Hill)
Nancy Pelosi is out apologizing for Rep. Ilhan Omar’s comments, saying she didn’t intentionally mean to be anti-semitic.
- Pelosi: Omar’s Comments Not ‘Intentionally Anti-Semitic’ (National Review)
Even the head of the American Islamic Forum is questioning why Rep. Omar is on the Foreign Affairs Committee.
- Ilhan Omar should be removed from Foreign Affairs Committee: American Islamic Forum for Democracy president. (Fox News)
In November Amazon decided that they would raise the starting wage of employees to $15 for Whole Foods employees. Employees are now seeing shifts cut.