Earlier this week, the State Department ordered all non-emergency personnel at the U.S. Embassy and consulate in Iraq to leave the country. This comes as tensions rise between Iran and the U.S.
Warren on Fox News Town Hall:
Elizabeth Warren has turned down a Fox News televised town hall event. She stated that Fox News is a “hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists.”
- ‘A hate-for-profit racket’: Warren refuses Fox town hall invite (Politico)
- Elizabeth Warren Turns Down Fox News Town Hall, Calling the Network a ‘Hate-for-Profit Racket’ (The Daily Beast)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is making news once again. She’s now calling for resignation of Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham over advice he gave to Donald Trump Jr.
But that’s not all… Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is criticizing Joe Biden for his climate change plans.
- JOE BIDEN RESPONDS TO OCASIO-CORTEZ CRITICIZING HIS CLIMATE CHANGE PLAN (The Daily Caller)
Beto O’Rourke has been attempting to reboot his 2020 campaign. O’Rourke appeared on The View yesterday, stating that he made some mistakes on his launch in 2019.
- Beto O’Rourke attempts to reboot campaign on ‘The View,’ bemoans his ‘privilege’ and ‘elitist’ campaign launch (Fox News)
Save Chick-fil-A Bill:
A new bill called that’s deemed as “Save Chick-fil-A” Bill is gaining traction. The legislation would prevent the government from penalizing businesses for exercising their religious rights. This comes after a Chick-fil-A was banned from opening a location in the San Antonio Airport.
- ‘Save Chick-fil-A’ bill defended by Texas lawmaker: ‘This is about our freedom of religion, our freedom of worship’ (Fox News)
This is NOT a joke:
Conan O’Brien just settled a copyright lawsuit after allegedly stealing jokes.
Speaking of jokes, a passenger on a Southwest Airlines flight was removed from the plane after he made a joke about vodka. The passenger made the joke after the flight was delayed for several hours.