CBS & KC:
Some say it was a power outage, other’s say it was on purpose… Why did CBS cut away from the Kansas City Chief’s game over the weekend?
- CBS switched away from the Chiefs game in Kansas City and fans were furious (For the Win – USA Today)
Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford announced over the weekend that he is running against President Trump on the Republican ticket.
- Mark Sanford announces Trump primary challenge: GOP ‘has lost our way’ (Fox News)
- Another Republican launches campaign to challenge President Trump for 2020 GOP nomination (The Blaze)
Republicans are wanting to cancel primaries, and people are now saying it’s not fair to the other Republican candidates running against President Trump.
It: Chapter Two:
There is a trigger warning about a scene from “It: Chapter Two,” the new Stephen King horror adaptation, in which a gay couple are savagely beaten, and one is tossed over a bridge.
- LGBT Outlet And Social Media Users Fire Off ‘Trigger Warnings’ For ‘It: Chapter Two’ (The Daily Wire)
Has “Trump Derangement Syndrome” literally gone to liberals’ heads? Now the color red is off-limits because it has a triggering effect.
- Liberal author begs ‘normal people’ not to wear sports teams’ MAGA-like red caps: ‘You’re making everyone scared’ (Fox News)
Nick says that this whole “red” thing reminds him of a movie that’s centered around the color red… The Village.
- The Village Trailer (YouTube)
Are you making parenting mistakes?
- A psychologist shares the 7 biggest parenting mistakes that destroy kids’ confidence and self-esteem (CNBC)
Kamala Harris claimed she didn’t hear an audience member at a New Hampshire town hall call President Trump “mentally retarded” and apologized for laughing after the comment.