A new poll shows that a potential rematch between President Trump and Hillary Clinton would be around 45% — a dead even match.
- Hillary Clinton ‘dead even’ with Trump in 2020 matchup (Washington Examiner)
- Trump, Hillary Clinton ‘dead even’ in latest Rasmussen Reports 2020 poll (The Washington Times)
President Trump is defending his decision to withdraw troops from northern Syria, even as his Republican allies criticized the move.
Elizabeth Warren is doubling down on her claim that she was forced out of a teaching job years ago due to her pregnancy despite a resurfaced interview from 2007 suggested otherwise.
A conversation with then-Vice President Joe Biden left a Gold Star family confused and angry just minutes before the dignified transfer of their son’s remains in November 2016.
- ‘Good thing that he was surrounded by Secret Service’: Joe Biden angered Gold Star parents days after son died (Washington Examiner)
A Higher Loyalty:
CBS announced that they will be creating a drama based TV series on James Comey’s book, “A Higher Loyalty.”
Ellen DeGeneres is receiving backlash for sitting next to former President George W. Bush at a football game, whom she calls a “friend.”
Internet Sales Tax:
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch has an editorial piece about Internet sales tax.
- Editorial: Missouri must end the unfair free ride internet retailers get on sales taxes (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
The NBA & China:
The NBA has found itself in the middle of a political debate with China.
- NBA’s controversy with China is all about money, shouldn’t be surprising to anyone, Jesse Watters says (Fox News)