Republicans are pushing back against former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s voter redistricting efforts.
- Scott Walker: Republicans must push back against Eric Holder’s voter redistricting efforts (Fox News)
Hillary Clinton has released a new book called “The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.” While discussing her book, Hillary said staying in her marriage with Bill is one of the “gutsiest” things she has done in her life.
The Supreme Court is handling discrimination with the LGBTQ community.
- Supreme Court justices debate LGBTQ job discrimination claims (Fox News)
- Supreme Court appears split over federal protections for job discrimination claims by LGBTQ workers (Fox News)
Cory Booker has a plan. Booker unveiled last week a “plan” that will lift more than 7 million children out of poverty across America.
Hillary Clinton 2020:
President Trump told Hillary Clinton on Twitter to run for president. She replied back, “Don’t tempt me!”
- Hillary Tells Trump: ‘Don’t Tempt Me’ To Run In 2020 (Daily Caller)
Bernie Sanders says he plans to “slow down” on the presidential race after suffering from a heart attack.
ESPN is now getting involved with the controversy between the NBA and China.
- ESPN faces criticism over its coverage of Hong Kong tweet and the NBA (CNN)
- Lawmakers dunk on NBA for ‘shamefully retreating’ after Rockets GM’s China criticism (Fox News)