Two prison guards who were on duty during the night Jeffrey Epstein killed himself have been taken into custody on federal charges.
Get ready, we have another day of impeachment hearings coming our way.
Republicans sounded a celebratory note as House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry wrapped up another day of public hearings Tuesday evening, saying the day’s witnesses had served only to highlight fundamental problems in the case against President Trump.
- Morrison, Volker undercut claims of ‘quid pro quo,’ ‘bribery’ and ‘cover-up’ in pivotal day of testimony (Fox News)
Chick-fil-A said Monday that it has stopped donations to several Christian organizations after receiving backlash from LGBT rights activists over the last several weeks.
- Chick-fil-A to End Donations to Christian Charities after LGBT Backlash (National Review)
- Salvation Army Releases Statement On Chick-fil-A Cutting Ties. Chick-fil-A Issues New Statement. (The Daily Wire)
- Chick-fil-A no longer donating to 2 organizations accused of anti-LGBTQ+ views (Fox News)
Local attorney Dee Wampler gives us an update on what’s happening with DACA.
- Supreme Court Justices Hear DACA Immigration Case — Live Updates (The Wall Street Journal)
- The Supreme Court May Let Trump End DACA. Here’s What the Public Thinks About It. (The New York Times)
Charles Barkley received backlash late Tuesday after an Axios reporter posted on Twitter that the NBA Hall of Famer told her, “I don’t hit women but if I did I would hit you.”